Friday, January 7, 2011

Gotta catch'em all!

Wanna know a hobby I'm currently into? Can you guess from the title? Lol It's collecting pokemon cards! It may be a childish thing but I find it quite fun. I used to collect mass amounts way back when I was in elementary school. It was even banned from my school. That's how bad it got back then. I don't know why but recently I've been really into collecting them again. Something about open a pack of cards and getting wayy too excited not knowing what you could be getting. I originally liked them when it was just the original 151 pokemons. I had the poster, the book with every single pokemon and their strengths and weakness, just the original stuff. I miss it all. My gosh, I sound like a complete pokemon nerd. My bf and I make it a thing now that whenever we go to target, we GOTTA get at least two booster packs. One for him to open, and one for me. It may seem dorky but whatever, at least I'm loving it :) Check out some of my AWESOME collection! haha enjoy :D

One of my first cards! I <3 squirtle. I can't wait till I get the whole set.


My holographic collection ^^ Is there a difference between holographic and foiled?



I think this fella here is pretty cute. One of the newer pokemons I actually like




No comments:

Post a Comment